Founded in 15th century, Palermo’s Town-hall was repeatedly reformed in the following centuries. This contribution, based on an unplished archival document kept at the Municipal Historical Archive in Palermo, focuses on the interventions carried out in the building after 1823 earthquake. This was the occasion for a significant renovation of the interior spaces of the building, in particular, the sequence vestibule, atrium, staircase. Moreover, the document offers interesting information on the tecnichs and materials in use at the beginning of 19th century in Palermo’s building sites.
|Numero di pagine||10|
|Rivista||LEXICON. STORIE E ARCHITETTURA IN SICILIA|
|Stato di pubblicazione||Published - 2019|