The State Archive of Genoa keeps one of the few drawings related to the reconfiguration projects of the Royal Palace of Palermo in modern age. It's a pen drawing, partly in watercolor, depicting partially the front and the pavement of a long open gallery to be realized in the new eastern façade of the palace; the plan is attached to the contract, signed March 14th 1567 in Genoa, where the sculptors Giacomo Guidetti and Antonio Carabio were commissioned to supply all the necessary marbles and floor surfaces to realize the loggia.
|Numero di pagine||5|
|Rivista||LEXICON. STORIE E ARCHITETTURA IN SICILIA|
|Stato di pubblicazione||Published - 2014|