The Bishop's Palace in Santa Lucia del Mela (Messina) was built from 1607, commissioned by Don Simone Rao Grimaldi, as prestigious seat for his successors. The riliefs, which are stored in the Archivo General de Simancas, all together with the evaluation of the building and the deed of gift to Filippo III, and the documentary findings due to local scholars, offer the change to consider the constructive issue of a building still less well-known and his "mysterious" architect.
|Numero di pagine||7|
|Rivista||LEXICON. STORIE E ARCHITETTURA IN SICILIA|
|Stato di pubblicazione||Published - 2013|