Camastra is a town of baronial foundation, today in the province of Agrigento. Between 1807 and 1815 it was the subject of a comprehensive reform promoted by enlightened clients, represented by Pietro Lanza, Prince of Trabia and Duke of Camastra, and later by his son Giuseppe. The contribution testify through documents, original drawings, construction reports, contracts, official correspondence between the architect, Giovanni Valenza, and the client, the intent to modernize a small rural village through a series of reforms, including the construction of the new mother-church.
|Numero di pagine||46|
|Stato di pubblicazione||Published - 2009|