[automatically translated] Eugène Emmanuel Viollet-le-Duc (1814-1879) arrived in Palermo in April 1836, where in addition to the most famous monuments, visited some smaller buildings portrayed in meticulous drawings. In the text they are analyzed three little-known or unpublished: the side door of the church of Sant'Agostino, the statement on the court Aiutamicristo palace and the cross section of the Santa Maria church of Portosalvo; the annotation "parement du mur avec une epoque pilasters of postérieure à l'interieur de l'église" stated on the sidelines of the latter, denoting all the difficulties of interpretation that generated in Viollet-le-Duc the complex history of the factory , began with a classical design and completed by the fabricator Antonio late Gothic staircase.
|Number of pages||3|
|Journal||LEXICON. STORIE E ARCHITETTURA IN SICILIA|
|Publication status||Published - 2007|