Madonna della Catena (Gangi, chiesa di Santa Maria della Catena)

Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceedingOther chapter contribution

Abstract

[automatically translated] The marble statue of the Madonna della Catena is kept in the homonymous church of Gangi and was placed on the high altar origin; sculpture recalls some of works by Giuliano Mancino's shop, such as the Madonna of the Chain of Mother of Sciacca church, built around 1507.
Original languageItalian
Title of host publicationItinerario gaginiano
Pages78-79
Number of pages2
Publication statusPublished - 2011

Cite this