The volume traces the story of a large religious factory of the eighteenth century in Sicily, a work of the architect Rosario Gagliardi: the cathedral of St. George in Ragusa. The two Raguse after the earthquake of 1693; the church of St. George and his architect; the fragments of the sixteenth-century church: the Tribune of Antonino Gagini; the cathedral Post-Earthquake Reconstruction of 1693;a new project for the dome are the arguments that this research has investigated.
|Publisher||Regione Siciliana, Assessorato Beni Culturali e dell'Identità Siciliana, Dipartimento dei Beni Culturali e dell'Identità Siciliana|
|Number of pages||43|
|Publication status||Published - 2015|